Load Building and Routing Optimization:
- Consolidate pallet level information from processed Mail.Dat files into shipments.
- Combine shipments into optimized loads and route direct to drop ship locations or through pool points to regional LTL break bulk centers, break-up agents and couriers for maximum penetration to BMC's, SCF's, ASF's and DDU's.
- Take advantage of Post Office pallet stacking regulations and consider co-palletization of multiple mailings for improved drop shipment opportunities.
Carrier Rating and Selection:
- Build and plan loads later in the cycle to ensure profitable shipping.
- Optimize utilization of fleet and carrier resources.
- Dynamically recalculate pooled loads using different carriers/pool points.
- Handle unlimited number of depots and delivery locations.
- Full featured LTL and TL rating system with user defined rates.
- Interactive decision support via profitability analysis and cost allocation.
- Determine shipping scenarios prior to making customer service decisions.
- Accommodate unlimited customer charge (revenue) rating structures.
- Allow piece rating for customer charges and user-defined piece weight breaks.
- Seamlessly export customer transactions to your billing system.
- Generate load plans, bills-of-lading and other shipping documentation.
- Accommodate last minute shipping changes with revised documentation.
Integration and "Ease of Use"
- Review loads and shipments on interactive maps.
- Interact with maps to change plans.
To learn more about our solutions or to schedule a web demo, contact us at 1-800-776-6706.
- Interfaces to WindowBook® and Monticello® for pre-processing of Mail.dat files.
- Interfaces to outside rating services.
- Integrates with existing Financial, ERP, WMS and SCM applications.
- Supports on Windows® 95/98/NT4/2000/ME/XP.
- ODBC Compliant.
- Support and maintenance via Software Investment Protection Plan (SIPP)™
- Comprehensive end-user and technical training.